Here is some more information about how we do things for those who are interested. Please call, text, or email us with any questions you have at (502) 210 6291 or email@example.com
- By default, we don’t trim your quilt down after quilting due to the wide range of preferences for how individual quilters like this done. We may remove excess batting for shipping purposes, however.
- It’s our opinion that most edge-to-edge designs out there are fairly terrible, so we’ve curated our selection down to a manageable amount of designs we believe are consistently great choices rather than overwhelming you with many bad ones. We tend to prefer designs that stitch evenly across the quilt without drawing your eye away from your piecing.
- If you’d like to provide your own pattern for us in the form of a .pat file, you can email it to us or upload it as part of your order.
- We choose thread colors that show up as evenly and subtly as possible across the quilt. This way, the quilting design doesn’t distract from the piecing by being too bright or by only showing up strongly in certain sections.
- Our quilting is done by automated machinery, so the design you choose will be exactly what is stitched on your quilt.
- If you’d like to use our fabric for the backing of the quilt, we have a small selection of high quality Moda backing fabrics for you to choose from. Our pricing works out to 20% off and we only use extra wide bolts, so this is often a very cost effective option.